Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hacking Soul Silver Software

All there is to be colored gray


Look over there! Who's that? I do not feel it does, let me look, I've already seen but I do not know where there was so many people.
I am here all by myself, a little 'sad because I do not know how to socialize so that there are people.
He red green yellow blue , more of everything there.
The world sometimes is not colored, I think one of the film half a century is' where everything was white, black and gray and everything there is to be colored gray.
He called me and I went and I was touched by his hand, then I looked and I have seen all colored.
then are flown, everything I looked, I realized that I was coloring everything they touch and became completely colored.
He red green yellow ; blue , more of everything there.
The world sometimes is not colored, I think one of the film than fifty years ago 'where everything was white, black and gray and everything there is to be colored gray.
Why all of a sudden everything he touches turns into a rare smile that makes me and all there is to be colored gray!


via: Thu

0 comments:

Post a Comment