Sunday, August 22, 2010

Century Wavemaster Super X Specifications

Donate please!

Frankly I do not how to start, that is the subject knows seriously. It's about the flood victims in Pakistan. There is just monsoon rain and it goes way not to. people and children (!) just starve to death, the subject moved me very much, because the father of my very best friend comes from Pakistan and there will soon fly out to help. She has condemned the fear he does not survive this and I do not know how to help her. My parents have just been gespendetet I would love it if you do that also, or at least it vorschlagt your parents. It has to be not much would donate at least 5 euros for each saving something insignificant as makeup or clothes and it would be a great help. can now 6.MILLIONEN need help because you can not just do nothing. I ask you do not just nothing, donate if you can not then ask friends, acquaintances - draws attention.

What would really very much also if you would write an article on your blog about it. Then just post the link here below by the comment I would like to read that is. Those who donate

SAFE wants can sometimes visit this link Unicef .

0 comments:

Post a Comment