Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Does Polyp Removal Hurt



Yesterday, when I was in town for Ross, have I saw the seemingly new LE Young Rival de Loop and was immediately smitten.
This LE is COLOUR! and there are Neon-colored eye shadow, nail polish and lip glosses. Attending were nail stickers and a mascara.
I myself have only the two e / s palettes, and the last pink nail polish purchased. The exact prices, I do not know now, unfortunately. But Talasias blog is a price list. The eyeshadows are pigmented
relatively strong, but you can dazzle good.

Here are the pictures:



The pink variety is called 01 Pink. Here I have for you the swatches.



The green line is 02 Green. The swatches are here.



Then as the last nor the pink nail polish. He is dull. I've only tried it yet on my card and nail because he is in any case. But now to the Swatch.



The e / s I find totally amazing. This can be determined to conjure up a great AMUs. And the nail polish for me was simply a must-have.

GLG your Sunnymi

0 comments:

Post a Comment