The unexpected rise in temperature leads not only to melt snow, floods and migraine - no, it also solves the insatiable longing for spring sun, the first green leaves, bright colors, flowers, buzzing bees ... Reason enough, one farbintenisveren won nachzuschminken not exaggerated look that I found a few weeks ago in an English blog:
In this warm weather, while all the snow is melting away I get a craving for spring: green Sunlight, branches , vivid colors, flowers, bees ... A good reason to recreate a look I stumbled upon a few weeks ago while reading a blog from Great Britain. The picture quality is hideous this time. I apologize tor that:
In this warm weather, while all the snow is melting away I get a craving for spring: green Sunlight, branches , vivid colors, flowers, bees ... A good reason to recreate a look I stumbled upon a few weeks ago while reading a blog from Great Britain. The picture quality is hideous this time. I apologize tor that:
Nothing complicated, just a little knallila eyeshadow on lower lashline ( Essence Cute as Hell LE ), plus a beautiful eyeliner and peach-colored cheeks ( Essence Secret it Girl ) and lips ( MAC Freckleton ): finished. After the brown beige gold standard look of the past few weeks dominated, I felt pretty in front of colorful ... XD, but I like it. Unfortunately, the camera swallow in the current lighting conditions much of the color. The purple bangs actually really nice. * Sigh *
's itch you already in the fingers in this Wetterchen or do you wish back snow, ice and cold?
's itch you already in the fingers in this Wetterchen or do you wish back snow, ice and cold?
0 comments:
Post a Comment