Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Transformers 90s Movie

Hurrah! Hurrah! We take the train!

Well, all arrived well into the new year? Between my residence over the Christmas holidays and the venue of our New Year's Eve party were relaxed 600 km or 6.5 hours by train. What a joy in the present chaotic situation!

I reserve that is wise in Expected to be seated. Sure, that of all my car needs to be erstetzt and clear that this same car in the reserve, simply not my reserved space is available. I wait it out, sweating and panting in the middle of my luggage mountain at the guard and try not to panic now and overrun herhetztenden passengers to be. Free seats are none left. A relaxed 20 minutes, and several liters of sweat later, I can I then assigned to me on a spare room in a mini compartment ( I had mentioned that the train seems to have come about from the last century? ) make yourself comfortable. While I'm still trying my luggage to store, ask for within ten (!) minutes only three conductor my ticket to see. Naturally, with my black driver Visage ... A little later we go (We go ! ) to the Bonn railway station where the train is stuck first because of "police investigation" for an indefinite period.
unsuspecting and bored, I stare in front of me, and occasionally out the window, when suddenly on the opposite platform a somewhat confused-looking woman bared her bottom to squatted and poops in the middle of the platform! I am totally perplexed me look around for my fellow travelers. Else has anyone watching the show? No, no one has noticed. I do not know whether I smile or should disgust me. When I incredulously lens back toward the platform, the lady of them with their business done and shuffling toward the exit. Brrr. Inspired by their impressive bowel function, I'm heading towards train toilets. How convenient that all the toilets in this and in the next car "defective" are. Imagine a crowded train in front, where the passengers are only about half of the toilets. The result is beyond me, and suddenly the platform looks very tempting ... But I'm a good girl. Back at my place put I note that in the neighboring compartment has a large family seated. Nothing against kids, but these are small, tired, bored and make their displeasure with persistent high-frequency whining and squealing air. Fantastic. In Ulm I have to change trains. Thanks to the delay of course I missed my connecting train and must wait for an hour. Since I feel no desire to freeze to death on the platform, I let myself down with a chocolate milk shake and a newly translated edition of "Anna Karenina" in the station's Burger King. Much time to read my stay there, because I was fascinated the Horde strunz drunk teenager watched two tables on ( It is 18 clock, early evening so ... ). I wait on who pisses them first on the tablet of his neighbors, but then I must also once again on the track's. My favorite, a bold "punk" with pinfarbenem Iro has disappointed me in this regard. Here I was sooo sure that he ... but no matter. In the regional express to Friedrichshafen finally a pleasant surprise: Another group of young people makes himself comfortable on the stage, pulls out their instruments (ukulele and Lollipop flute) and begins to make music. Not annoying, but really cool and relaxed. Balm for my soul then. At some point I'll come to really. Tomorrow's going to a short trip to Freiburg - with the car. ; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment