Gestern kam ein lächerlich großes Paket von Zalando on. The plot: Three nail varnishes from Pieces . To which I was more curious and at three Euronen / vial, shipping free shipping I've even risked. The process was straightforward, with the package within 3 business days of me. You can pay conveniently by invoice. But honestly Zalandos, why you sent three small nail polish in a small box which is then again put in a giant shoe box? The enormous amount of filler material that must be wasted because additional time to mention. Raff I do not.
If you happen to live in Germany and to be obsessed with - say - nailpolish, you can order many interesting brands via Zalando . Delivery is smooth and quick, they offer free shipping and the opportunity to pay via invoice after you received your order allright. However, the packaging is unneccessarily over-done and wasteful. Sheesh ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment