So people! I present you today a series before that I love everything about it. I could not live without it, I'm actually just about all the consequences view from the front:) This is Vampire Diaries ! Since January? Or-February, the consequences were 1-11 on ProSieben. After seeing the trailer, I could not wait, because then I was really into the vampire-trip. In the series deals with Elena Gilbert, a student falls in love with the vampire boy Stefan (pronounced in English). When they are given that he and his 'evil' brother Damon vampires, they try to avoid this, create it but not out of love for Stefan. When the two come together again, they expect many obstacles they have to go through for two. Elena looks like the dead held Katherine in which both brothers were in love / are. Since the remaining 11 episodes are so far only seen English , I want that they have not seen yet reveal nothing. And, what do you mean like, I would have liked! : D I love this series so much that I put myself in every single scene and has to start to cry . . . Previously I was a huge Twilight fan, even got all the books home! Vampire Diaries came out just as it was clear to me: This is by far the better version! Not only that the actors look a lot more comfortable with (I only say Damon is hot *-*), in my opinion it is played much better in any movie / series I have not been so much mitgeheult , get goose bumps and kept their like this. So I recommend it each! soon ♥ ♥
to draw: There will be over the next 2 months Grooß lottery, I currently looking for sponsors (you know what? would you sponsor me? Report by e-mail} or {fashion-is-a-lifestyle@web.de comment!) Rejoice ever! ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment