Sunday, June 27, 2010

Spray Painting Shower Door

Schland Schland oh ..:)

Yeah, I hate football and the World Cup it som ebe nIf s abysmal. But what to blog about then? If I ch about anyone hich s products rub, the most end any more boring, no one read the text Laang want - John Frieda keyword;) Ehrlich said I'd read not ego. ^ ^ Aaand I 'll be back on the topic. W orĂ¼ber blogging I wanted to, is yes the sensational victory against Germany v on Englan d. My friend had to of course follow the World Cup as a player. 4-1 yaay! Should a country m lose an election, this is the first and last World Cup post. Hmm, least is ns 1 / 4 of the Te xtes about football:) Well, there is the same for their next post and then I go between you, nice and cold - it's so waarm! (

0 comments:

Post a Comment