Hi, after a long time I log back sometimes;.) Yesterday I was thinking in Ross and have me shopping after a long pause, even now the John Frieda products to test. Today I'll tell you something about the Spray by John Frieda Smooth witchcraft!
The packaging looks quite okay, there is nothing in which I would say, 'Ih! How awful! "Quite the contrary, it speaks to the customer. For 200ml I paid € 8.99, I am personally with all prices from John Frieda agree, maybe not happy but with the quality you can for three times the price and what the So it should be, for me, ok The instruction tell now the spray generously to towel-dried hair from head to spray the tips and spreads easily with a comb / brush Okay done, said - get Hairdressers.. The first thing that strikes me the brush is clearly become easier, even without my hair I look in the mirror: smooth, not stringy, not curly hair. The curly hair, blow-dry after a few of my hairs are becoming ever, thanks to not spray. Okay, now the sensing test: I drive a hand through my hair I'm a bit disappointed uuuund. Although my hair to feel uniquely repaired, but at the apex are unfortunately a few straggly. The same I do on the next page of my hair and brush game, this time only me more clearly. The result: no slander sticky hairs. As I said, I like John Frieda much, maybe is because I too may belong to the few, the spray Sun But what the hell, it certainly is not one of the products will be to keep the back of the cabinet are used after the first. A place in the front row is guaranteed! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment