Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How To Style Hair Like Meagan Good

TÄÄÄÄG

Yeah, again. But I'm still relatively new and just caught a cold recently, so I can something like that! : P Before my laptop crashes due to overloading, the same again, let me accomplish. Great choice of words, I do nothing else occurred to apologize xD

1) lip gloss or lipstick? be honest I like a little more lipstick, and I shall also have dozens of lip glosses without which I could.
2) powder or cream eye shadow? Unique powder eye shadow!
3) metal or matte eye shadow? I think both come, usually in the mood.
4) Normal or waterproof mascara? I always use waterproof!
5) Foundation? Yes, I did not really pimples but my skin tone looks pretty rough. Favorite: La Roche Posay Unifinance complexion Corrective Make Up or something like that, I've used most of my pimples phase.
6) Powder? Jep, preferably one from Bobbi Brown or MAC.
7) blush or bronzer? Rouge: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge <3
8) nude or gaudy eye makeup? mags I prefer discreet, so nude. :)
9) self-tanner? I do not need in the summer I am after 2 hours of sun bathing already golden brown.
10) Nail polish? French Manicure: 3
11) favorite e / s mark? Benefit, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Yves Saint Laurent, Art Deco, ... etc.
12th) AMU favorite combo? many beautiful shades of brown:)
13th) Lieblingseyeliner? liquid eyeliner from Bobbi Brown, alternatively, is also the liquid of Alverde.
14th) brush, applicator or fingers? brush when I do it with your fingers tatsch I really always wrong.
15th) absolute make-no-go? Omg, there are many: too dark / bright make-up, spider legs, too much make-up from the general (: D) etc.
16th) put makeup on you up for school, if so - would you even go without makeup? In Scchule I'm Immm makeup, without makeup, I often go for shopping and so ..
17) Nail Art (eg stamping) or pure color? color!
18) Make-Up Remover Wipes or cleansing milk? full program that most is from Clinique.
19) Dearest nail polish color or in stamping and color combos? Nudetöne.
20th) Absolute hatred product and why? Many Essence and Rival de Loop products.
21) Nude lipstick or more color? Nuuude <3
22) delineate specific or extends a no brainer Rouge? contouring
23) Is it still appropriate to pluck his eyebrows super thin and follow suit? IHHHHHHH NO!
24) How much money do you give about a month on cosmetics, shower gels, lotions, etc. from? you will hate me if I now write this down .. but too much is definitely too much: (25
) straighteners, curling iron .. - What do you use? straighteners, but not just any, but my beloved GHD <33
26) drugstore brands or more expensive? but I'm brand freak, so the more expensive, unfortunately ..
27) Real or Fake nails? the moment I have gel nails, but they are not so very long.
28) Favorite Make Up Style? I'm open to anything:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment