Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kate Nash - Foundations Sheet Music Lyrics

you know that? ..

Hello people (:. I live through just my personal gammel phase, so please excuse that my great spelling and nonexistent for large and lower case may be that you are familiar with, yes, it feels like absolutely nothing, pulls a few movies, and .! eats literally full of I will not even know how much I've grown I also I'm still very depressed because of my camera, I do not how much does cost it has, but certainly over 300 € - have disappeared gave. then directly worse and if I have a new pay myself will not, I have to wait for better or worse until my birthday (5.10). great. but in the moment is all stupid anyway. I, as a chocoholic the withdrawal, maybe you can at least understand my bad mood:) but I am already so excited for my new camera, then you can expect the first day looong photo galleries - I'm sorry in advance already. ; D besides, I just despair at my blog .. the design is terrible! would anyone create designs for blogspot or comments please send me an e-mail (fashion-is-a-lifestyle@web.de =)! I would link page then, of course with the banner. see you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment