Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bulma Dragonball Dojin

Film Tip: My imaginary wife

the weekend, I broke with my principles and watched with my best friend, a love story / comedy. I must admit that I love movies generally do not like it because they lead me realize that I'm still alone ... But I really liked Jennifer Aniston, I've watched her new movie. And how could it be otherwise - I was even in " My wife invented" a few little tears flow.

In the film it's about Danny Maccabee (Adam Sandler), a plastic surgeon, who wears a wedding ring, although he is not married. In the bars he drags Sun from women by claiming that its (imaginary) wife cheating on him or hits. But one day he meets the woman of his dreams - and those of the wedding ring is not enthusiastic. So tells Danny that he divorced his wife leaves. But his dream woman wants to make sure the wife and so persuades his assistant Danny Katherine (Jennifer Aniston) to play his fictional wife.

Source: via
Phew, sounds at first a little complicated, huh? ^ ^ But the film is really made magic. He's funny, sometimes cliched, but definitely worth seeing. The plot may sound silly at first light, but it happens to be a light entertainment movie where you can switch off the brain and glorious laugh ~
him I can really recommend anyone who just wants to see is a beautiful love story.


Have you seen him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment