Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Movies Featuring Laura Gemser

News from cherry blossoms!

You know that I am a big fan of Japan - which is why I was so happy almost ecstatic when my mom informed me last week bought cherry branches ! ^ So that we can celebrate at home as it were our own cherry blossom festival.
~ There is still no right to see cherry blossoms, but it is wonderful mitanzusehen every day as the buds open up more and more.

The first trace of white flowers can be seen before ... I think they are right to see in a day or two.
is what you get in my room:

close-up - an extra in the background: Ikearegal.


Hach, I am me even when the flowers bloom in their full glory ... In Japan, cherry blossoms for beauty, departure and transience - not the wonderfully romantic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment