More specifically, the way to the Next Comic Festival on which parts of my comic Little Bird Red (jointly developed with and conceived by Chris Bünte are issued). Up until Sunday I would drive there my mischief, so the blog - I'm so sorry - pause for so long.
I'll be heading for Linz / Austria tomorrow, because parts of my graphic novel Little Red Bird (a collaboration between my humble self and mastermind Chris Buente ) wants to be part of an exhibition at the Next Comic Festival . Unfortunatelly that means I will not be able to nourish my blogs during these four days but I know you'll bear with me.
The festival begins with a ceremonial opening on 03.04.2011 around 16:00 clock, my show is in Ursulinenhof (Landstr. 31). Hope to see you there? On Saturday we will drive to Pictopia (Center for Contemporary Art, OK-1st place) where I - all the rumors - will also sign around 16:00 clock ... ; D I'm looking forward as Bolle. Comic Festival, although mighty hard, but also make a lot of fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment