This and that As I discuss in the holidays a bit, I walked today for a change in the city and have for the first time in about a year, books are sold in a bookstore (I usually always order all the books I need at amazon).
I do not really know why I have a book with the name?
How good is their general education "(5 €) have bought, in theory, I consider myself not so stupid, but at the last level-knowledge test, I cut from concern bad ... And this result has shocked me a bit.
for 3,99 € I was with a small booklet, which is much too thin for a book (it has only 32 pages) - however, still selling like hot cakes: It is "Outraged
you! "Stéphane Hessel. The author is a French Resistance fighter, a survivor of the Buchenwald concentration camp, diplomat and poet (via wikipedia
). Currently the man is 93 years old and with this pamphlet, he denounces the injustice in this world - such as repression of minorities or the financial capitalism. Strong words, am taken forward to the further reading.
What books you read right now?
0 comments:
Post a Comment