mail from Lush Today again a sachet of
Lush fluttered in my mailbox - and the important point: If you 31.03. . Ordered and eingebt the code P0135, you have no shipping costs ^ pay ~
Everything is in the motto "
Easter " and the booklet is held quitschebunt ^ ^ What has disappointed me a bit: More than 90% of the products presented are bath balls and I do not buy, because the ratings diverge at lush.de since such an extent that it is too risky, rauszuhauen at least 5 € for a possible disaster.
The bath products are in the form of birds, donkeys and Easter eggs:
And send them flowers, which are actually bath products, I find it simply awfully pretty ^ ^ Real nice spring-like ~
Overall, I think Easter assortment quite nice, but unfortunately for me I should.
As you find the products?
0 comments:
Post a Comment