Thursday, March 3, 2011

Low Pulse And High Blood Pressure

My MNY-gloss

Sorting my make-up treasure came across the fact that most my gloss of MNY are. Ok, 6 gloss is not much - but I have other brands only few a few colors, but I have most of MNY.

I also think that MNY has the broadest portfolio of color technology in its price class. There are all possible and impossible sounds, with and without glitter or shimmer - from opaque to transparent is really all there. And is delivered since the new counter, the entire line is sorted it clearly.

I must admit that the quality of the commentary (for the small price) is really hard in order. They may not last forever on the lips, but it is the time acceptable, they usually do not stick and the most important point: The large color selection is unparalleled.

What is your favorite brand when it comes to lip gloss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment