Sunday, July 11, 2010

Church Ideas For Church Anniversary

10 Mack and facts:)

Oh yes, I always finds: D
source very interesting to read 10 facts or quirks other bloggers, so I thought I read on sometimes what about me. Well, it's just an unofficial days, though you should not vote or so .. :)

10 Facts + Macken
first I call must always run in either the district or through your house.
second I immerse myself extremely in love dramas or movies that is just such a thing. Unfortunately, I often howl with it ..
third I'm in the 6th Class nor Barbie movies watched, but it kept secret from everyone.
4th I run at home always in thick wool socks or pink slippers around, even in summer.
5th I try to be obsessed vegetarian, but no later than at McDonald's no longer resist.
6th I 50 determines pillows on my bed, but they do go to sleep in front of all in a drawer under my bed.
7th I have a monkey as a cuddly teddy bear with the name: *
8th I sometimes eat three chocolate bars a day and not get fat. -Where am I have nothing against, even if I disclose it get just a little bit under control.
9th I've subscribed to the geeks at YouTube and see me regularly at.
10th I'm at 13 still played with Barbies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment