Friday, July 2, 2010

Uhf Vhf Transformer Balun Details

holidays I'm coming

j'aime les vacances something .. I'm from urlaubsreif and I'm looking forward total:) my father is indeed from the USA, more precisely new york and there also has a house fly and therefore there is finally out. , although only 2 weeks, but still. next we go again a week after mallorca with lukas . well this is not Luke know that I have a blog, I also do not think anyone finds that I know, because I have planned a " holiday diary" set up here. So basically, every day would in blogging what I bought me what I did and still intend. is quite private 'm on it but I just bock : P you should have something on the other hand, it writes! I will not specify any way or whatever. I just think something should also be noted and it is easy for me to write alone into the diary very boring. alsooo, you should not do by writing commentary. I'm not mad then , at least I will not write something that nobody cares anyway. to the same! <- süüüß! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment