Because I'm bored, I see myself now taaaggen forced to again! : D So lets go;)
first your Lieblingseisorte
Hmmm, I have quite a few .. I know Spaghettieis is no variety - but I lieeebe so! Otherwise, cookies, YOGURT <3 und Waltmeister :)
second your favorite fruit
strawberries, cherries, watermelon, apples.
third prefer flip flops, sandals or ballerina shoes
Erm, I like ballerinas love to, but flip flops are comfortable!
4th What you wear on your favorite toenails?
Nail Polish, French, or rather not
One color nail polish - the rest is difficult to me!
5th Do you wear rather bikini, tankini or swimsuit tankini and swimsuit are
uunsexy; D bikini is cool: P
uunsexy; D bikini is cool: P
6th To be what you prefer brown = sun, tanning beds or tanning
Self, I namely ne sun allergy, therefore, the sun is gone and schonmal Solarium .. No comment.
7th Wearing Do you prefer T-Shirt or Top
both.
8.What you attract better?
long pants, shorts or a skirt
Shorts, skirts are also nice:)
9.Glatte skin? prefer to grow or shave or shave but epilation
Clearly, I do not Epilator, even the title .. ^ ^
10.Gehst you prefer the indoor pool or the swimming pool or a lake do you prefer?
Seeeeeeeeeeee <3
Tagged can always feel like everyone:)
Self, I namely ne sun allergy, therefore, the sun is gone and schonmal Solarium .. No comment.
7th Wearing Do you prefer T-Shirt or Top
both.
8.What you attract better?
long pants, shorts or a skirt
Shorts, skirts are also nice:)
9.Glatte skin? prefer to grow or shave or shave but epilation
Clearly, I do not Epilator, even the title .. ^ ^
10.Gehst you prefer the indoor pool or the swimming pool or a lake do you prefer?
Seeeeeeeeeeee <3
Tagged can always feel like everyone:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment