Friday, July 2, 2010

What Is A Community Service Letter

vintage bags;;

my absolute favorite day is indeed the Friday (afternoon) . Yesterday I was shopping with my girlfriend, the rest of the clothes is really nothing special, but 2 bags I want to show you anyway. excuse the picture quality , as you know it takes with the camera still einwenig have to suffer for so long, the mobile phone camera. and the non-existing case-sensitive, but I'm really too lazy: P
The images are relatively large, excuse. xx
the two bags are unloaded from vintage noname in Osnabrueck. The seller (which the load was too) did not want to be the name of the shop on the Internet. This I take to heart times, even if I disclose too bad find. there are really great bags, I like to be honest only the first - I do nciht why I never imagined the orange brought: D is the well to any of my outfits fit ^ ^ the upper leather bag has cost 10 € relatively cheap - but it is very small when I think I'm going to New York where she will fit well here tend not soo .. The orange bag has cost $ 5 . my girlfriend refers to terrible, I now also. but what the hell, purchasing errors are included and would settle for precious metal outfit which certainly full of eye-catcher. BUUURNER! XD has cried today in the train all the time for such a little boy who was so sweet .. ; D the orange bags are so cool sounds from itself, I think that was the incentive to buy: DD


0 comments:

Post a Comment