Hello! can) I rise again briefly with a question, someone knows how to change the background ? I do not mean the color, but how can I insert a different image? On the Internet I've already found something, but for me it is just a white background ... (Hmm, I think I will watch the same My Name is Khan I love movies like this total, to NEN cup frozen yogurt and a bottle of water - by the way is. the Lighteis! You must know something I want to be thin, because if I do so I weigh in a year 10 kilos more! : O White maybe someone that helps against sunburn? I was just at the lake with my friend, as his father had a meeting in Milan he gets free and owls. If my parents are on a business trip, I may well stay at home alone, which are not even take me to the idea. Arrghh, I must now one months get along without him, just over the phone and it Icq indicates that a long bill! Somehow, I just hunger for cream cheese, at best I shower now and look after the film. And I will chocolate ! Well, what you have done so on the weekend? :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment