Monday, July 26, 2010

Jesse Jane Cinema Watch

taaaaag: D

I found interesting:)

Either or: Bushido and Sido
? - None.
Coke or Pepsi? - Cola
MTV or Viva? - MTV
apple or orange? - Apple
vanilla or chocolate? - Chocolate
television or radio? - Television
the glass is half full or half empty? - Half Full

Do you believe in:
aliens? Yes, I've always wanted an alien friend. <3
heaven and hell? Hmm, yes. Even though I find it crazy! ^ ^
yourself? Nope: p

Did / Are you schonmal:
Have you ever flown? - Yeah, before or recently.
Have you cried in public? - Yes, very depressing _..
asleep in the cinema? - ^
been injured to get shut a photo - no ^? How now? xD No.
"I love you" quite frankly - Jaaaaaa (:?.
someone so much that he has made you cry - Yes

What are you thinking when you hear the following
Lollipops: chuppah Chups
dreams: Lukas
? love, relationship
guys: Lukas:)
shouting: rage.

What would you rather be?
dog or cat: dog
blue or pink: Pink
chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
pen or pencil: Pencil
plumbers or garbage man plumber
ear and eye: eye
rich and unhappy or poor and happy: poor and happy ..
last person?
1) ... you hung out with the looking for: Nathalie
2) ... with you were in a car: Nathan, Mama and Papa: DD
3) ... you were in the cinema: Leonie
4) ... were shopping with you: Kyra
5) ... with you on the phone: Luukas <3
7) ... you've embraced: ööh .. Mama? ^ - ^
8) ... with you cried? Luke, because I've only cried. If that does not count: Lisa.

Would you prefer?
1) ... your nose or your tongue pierced? Tongue
2) ... to be funny or serious? Ernst
3) ... in a fire or die in a shootout? Shooting goes faster: o true

Answer,
1) sun or moon? Moon
2) Winter or Fall? Winter
3) Left or Right? Right
4) sun or rain? Rain
5) Where do you live? Germany: O Ne remains secret:)
6) Will you marry again? Perhaps
7) Turn you at your spaghetti or cut them? I dreeeh. Is easier, I think ^ - ^
8) Have you ever smoked? Yes.
9) Do you have children? Hmm, just adopt.
10) Can you cook? If you're into nasty stuff and dirty kitchens: Joa.
11) Your current mood? Normal.

you have in the last 48 hours
1) ... kissed someone? No one: (I see Luke until tomorrow
2.) ... Singing? Jaa xD
3) ... someone who hugs? Ne.
4) ... crying? Yes. _. Sooo

and now I go to bed:) morning, it is then the 'Steal the look of the Vampire Diaries' and' I CAN NOT LIVE "post soon!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment