I can not! Yes, it is almost a torture to allow me without proper camera alone. Especially when I get bored and I feel an urge simply to dr loszuschießen. I do not mean that that there is more to be a photo blog, by the end of October, I've then also my camera
Well, actually I wanted to still a pa ar upload photos of knockers, but they are unfortunately becoming all nothing because the light, at least for us in the garden, is bad for pictures. When he next time, that will probably be in rain or bad weather, I'll be in there as soon as possible, take pictures and bribe him with treats for beautiful poses! ;) By the way is my rabbit Thumper, the name I've chosen me 4 years ago, so with a 12 - something then you must! (: Here are some pictures ursprünglic h were all the about 10 or 11 but I'm never satisfied with de m, what I do ^ ^
.
Uaargh, the picture quality is now on the PC was even worse. _. I watch you not! : X
0 comments:
Post a Comment