Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hemiplegic Migraine Treatment

I pack my suitcase and ...

Yes, I pack my suitcase since we already go directly to the airport Thursday. :) And then it'll simply be my dream place - NYC. I love to pack suitcases to be honest, its box is again another thing .. . Well, maybe one or the other knows the game I pack my suitcase and take with me .. ' - For something like I do now. I hope this does not last all too long, because the way I have the pack and really like I want to watch the game - what do you think wins who? I think, and above all, I hope so and if Germany wins the Paul the oracle again on our Side, then nothing can go wrong! So, I take:

first My cosmetic bag, is all that is essential is what I need - that is, foundation, powder, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow and rouge. All the things that I use most:)
second A good deodorant, because I hate to sweat, let alone to smell sweat. Rexona so I do not like, I prefer here FA Golden Star - I love the scent!
third A perfume, fragrances are good for me more important than the right makeup. Therefore wars is not an easy decision for me only one take, so I've packed inside second Once Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (I hope this is now spelled correctly) the smell of it is totally fresh and easy - perfect for summer. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre then, there's jasmine in it, I love the damn real:)
4th Sunglasses, I am sure but enough about me in New York was that this long to get here is not. I've just wrapped up two pilot goggles.
third Clothing - logical, but I wanted to mention again; D
4th Sunscreen, my skin is totally sensitive and extremely prone to sunburn. Mine is of Nivea Sun Light Feeling. It is a colorless spray, it is not so stupid enes greasy film behind on the skin.
5.Caps, hats, hair bands, Chains, jewelry, caps, see my opinion on some hairstyles from totally sweet, and the rest, I have to say much;)
6th Nail polish, I now have a few basic colors and paints favorite with him. Most are from China Glaze, OPI, Catrice and Kiko.
7th DVD + portable DVD player, although I have a TV in my room (we have in New York even own a house, my dad comes from there) but I prefer mags evening with my little DVDplayer in bed and then watch a few DVDs. Here I: The Naked Truth, Avatar, The Fog, Them, Titanic (how many times I will look at that again: D) and numerous other horror and love movies.
8th Cuddly toy, My first bear I have today and I can not go without sleep. Actually, I've always called him Teddy, but it's a monkey. xD Anyway, I can not do without, my friend wanted Teddy alias schonmal heroes will go on brutal way, ugh! : O
9th Laptop to also blogging on the road a bit - but not much!
10th Handy and pictures that have now both together so that an even number is ^ - ^. So my phone must of course be there and I need photos anytime, anywhere. If I'm bored I like to peep a few photos to. Most of all what about me and Luke: D!

My longest blog post, almost an hour I've used it now: o I've got my stuff packed inside, and so, well - I am now a shower and then watch TV. Bye: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment