Always Touched by memories ...
Have you actually smells that you to a particular - remind event - maybe even beautiful? Perhaps the first kiss, first boyfriend, the first time in a beautiful city? For me, the perfume
Ming Shu Yves Rocher is Saturday, February 12, 2011
Car Lease Agreement Letter
have 8 or 9 years ago I visited my aunt in Belgium - the first time since they emigrated there. And this perfume, it has given me at the time - I can still formally remember how awesome I found this scent! Since then, more a bottle of it is on my shelf. Because it was my very first Perfume at all, until then I've only used deodorant ...
And every time I turn this extraordinary fragrance trial, I feel in those days back - long shopping tours through Brussels, delicious banana milkshake, the beautiful sunshine ... Not a single word to understand what people talk around you ... Just wonderful ♥
Have you even fragrances that remind you of something beautiful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment