Saturday, February 26, 2011

Outboard Braket Bearclaw

Bruno Banani - Made For Women

Bruno Banani has even just released a new perfume and I was able to cling to " Made for Women " a small perfume sample:)

And I'm ~ The whole thing is enchanted a really beautiful, spring-like smell - I always imagine to be honest a beautiful field of flowers that just bloomed ... The whole thing smells a little sweet and flowery, with a sweet component can not be exaggerated. The Fragrance is very light and therefore a nice change from the heavy winter scents. In itself, therefore perfect for the upcoming season and sunshine ~ It is definitely worth to have a look even think about it.

What attracted my attention - the smell dissipates quickly. Much too fast! Hardly applied, I smell after a few minutes believe it or nothing ... But perhaps it was only in my sample, maybe the perfume was stored there for too long and has a negative impact on the consistency ... Therefore I will not get around now in the shop carrying a sample ^ ^

What is your spring fragrance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment