Tine of the Lipglossladies started a few weeks ago a call in which she was looking for a new co-blogger, as Rina time is pretty busy now. So I hastily "advertised" and after a loooong startup phase, it is officially starting today: Mrs. Cherry bird blogging with the remaining Lipglosslady. I'm really happy about it because I was there schminkimäßig really let off steam, while this blog continues to be a nice (and hopefully interesting) edit mixture of topics.
From today on, I will be writing for one of Germany's biggest beauty blogs . Which is kinda cool, because I love to create looks and tutorials but at the same time I love to write about my work, fashion and everyday-just simple stuff. So I want to outsource some of the makeup-related stuff to the other blog and maintain a healthy (and hopefully interesting) blend of topics here.
I will enter there with tutorials and FOTD, but there will be in the foreseeable future, the one or other detailed review and product introduction from me. Tine and I are huge curious how this innovation comes from the readers. Hoist the sails! Off we go! Arr!
0 comments:
Post a Comment