Bonjour! Thanks to a generous donation for the blog, I can now return the favor for your attention, concern and the fun that prepares you to me. I want to give away all my readers in an edition of the Marilyn-Monroe-text collection brave ones. I have the book yourself and find it absolutely worth reading and interesting. I think it's very rare that you can directly participate in the emotional life of an icon that runs to this day people around the world captivated and inspired.
The rules :
♥ open to all readers, whether you have subscribed to me through Blogger, Feed Reader or Bloglovin or just drop by from time to time. The only exception : Pure Competition commentators who want to tap only. Be fair!
♥ write a comment under this post. I would like to know from you, whether and if so what you to Marilyn Monroe fascinates . Do not forget your nickname and your email address!
♥ If you are under 18 and should win, I need a written consent of your Guardian for data transmission.
♥ The contest runs until 02/16/2011 - 23:59 clock. The winner will be determined by Los .
Have fun and good luck!
ps: do not be surprised if I delete duplicate emails. If, because of the continuous numbering. All important data before I save, of course. : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment