OPI: "Pirates of the Caribbean: foreign tides "
As soon Jack Sparrow will stumble across the screen, OPI takes you to the movie " Pirates of the Caribbean: foreign tidal " issued a limited edition nail polish collection. In itself a good idea, provided the colors a cut from the stool ... But what OPI is there really throw the market is, unfortunately, fairly common:
pastel colors. For a film like Pirates of the Caribbean. To Jack Sparrow. Am I really the only thing in their eyes at all the times fit together?
Pirates of the Caribbean is exciting for me hot, exciting and - not cute, which associate these colors should. In my eyes would have much rather dark, perhaps even better fit crazy colors - midnight blue, a sparkling red or black ... But oh well. Probably only I think so.
The pastel colors are reminiscent of the way, mermaids. As such, I find them otherwise quite pretty, but not related to Pirates of the Caribbean ...
What do you think about this collection?
0 comments:
Post a Comment