Friday, February 18, 2011

Cb Channels In Houston Texas

Britney Spears: Hold it against me

Dear friends, I have just discovered it online and would like you not keep the whole course: The video for the new single from Britney Spears "
Hold it against me
.

What struck me first: Product placement at its best. Makeup, Sony's own perfume and be kept nicely in the camera. But that's become standard practice ...
The video itself is good, which probably is closer to the director and not to please itself does Britney dancing stiff and unreal ... This does not look aesthetically. Then I ask myself: Why do they build a dance scenes when it looks like Brit so miserably?
The song itself is very mediocre, is strongly in the direction of Kesha and Gaga ... I'm actually better songs by Britney used to. What keeps her from all this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment