Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tight Sweat Pants Butts

My 1.Valentinstag Gift

I am today met in the bathroom on a damned old gem and had to smile - this perfume by Chopard but is actually my very first gift was that I got for Valentine's Day!



And that's a couple of years ago ... And the whole thing has given me no man, but the magazine Glamour
- years ago they had a competition, where you could submit his most beautiful love story. I was then one of the winners and received in time for Valentine's Day this perfume sent ~

As you can see the barely existent signs of use, I was the smell does not really excited - then I was just a couple of years younger and was more likely to light, summery scents, however, this is a bit heavier and more feminine ...

I just looked again: The perfume I received in 2007, I was after all only 17 ~ But now, at 21, I have the scent for me rediscovered - and I'm shocked that he still has kept so well! And before all the heart-shaped vial is wonderful ~

What was your most beautiful Valentine's Day gift?

0 comments:

Post a Comment