Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tendonitis Patellar Yoga

[TAG] Contaminated

The love Mumme this small TAG established: Have you somewhere in the depths of your drawers and compartments or really old - flying around decorative treasure - maybe even your oldest? If so, her shows! ; D

The adorable Mumme came up with this funny little TAG to show the oldest - maybe even your first one ever - piece in your makeup drawer. You got at least one? Than come on and show it! ; D


I have two treasures unearthed. Eye shadow (L'Oreal N ° 104), I bought the beginning of my studies, so he should easily completed nine - ten years on have the hump. The color is beautiful, green-red iridescent, almost the bright little sister of MAC Club. Unfortunately, there are not more (what a surprise ...). White eyeliner then part of my basic facilities and was bought later. And although always the imaged copy of Maybelline, regardless of whether that was now particularly well or not ... ; D

I hereby DAyS Valerie , Asu , Paint , Tine and Magi ( if any of you a similar Post schonmal should have written, I am pleased with a comment with links ♥) in particular. may feel yourself but all who have pleasure to take part. I am so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment