Monday, February 14, 2011

Cva Wolftrigger Repair

Soft Scrub


other day for 0.99 € (was reduced, OP I do not know) purchased from the Ross of my confidence: the Synergen recently is "normal" for my skin peeling far too brutal, some sites began to use to burn and itch, red stained - perhaps an allergy reaction? I do not know. Here I have plotted the whole thing very gently, almost non-massaged ... But still it was apparently too much. This was but said: In winter my skin in general.
So I kept on the lookout for a scrub that is made for sensitive skin. And when I saw the reduced peelings in Ross, I could hardly say no - the decision to buy has also facilitated by the fact that the whole thing is pink * lol *
Haben.müssen. And what can I say - this product is truly a dream. It smells slightly of a moisturizing cream, very nice and not too strong, the peeling beads are very fine and tiny. The whole thing spreads easily and when you massage you feel how soft the peeling is because the beads "Scar" not through the skin, but quite small. Also, the results speak for themselves: My face is wonderfully free of old skin cells and even my temperamental skin shows no redness ... Hip hip, hurray! I was really relieved to see in the mirror and then being able to breathe because I did not look as if I had I suffered an allergic shock ...
What are your secrets in terms of peeling?
Is there a product that can recommend it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment