Tasty biscuits ♥ I arrived in taste paradise - because by chance I've bought so yummy cookies that I'm sure I have never eaten anything comparable to Delicious!
It is the Walkers Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
, "Original Scottish biscuits with chocolate chips, I bought it for 2,99 € at Müller (a mix of drugstore and perfumery). Contents: 9 biscuits. Noticeable are the products of Walkers me for some time, mainly because of the packaging - is in fact really pretty and the text is in English.
And my goodness - the Scots seem hell of a lot of delicious cakes to understand! The texture of these cookies is so different than what you get served up by the others ... It tastes less artificial, and above all comes with a very special flavor that is hard to describe ... The cookies melt in your mouth literally! From the delicious chocolate I do not even speak, you notice them even on the good quality, because they taste so fantastic!
I'm just blown away. Every single cent that it had been worth € 2.99. Something so great I have not eaten for a long time! Tomorrow will definitely buy supplies.
Have not tried these biscuits before?
0 comments:
Post a Comment