Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lowepro Vs Vanguard Bags

Catrice Flora Lista - Purchasing & Swatches

In Karstadt I stumbled yesterday over a untouched stand of Flora Lista collection of Catrice What joy I usually have to Catrice always drive three towns on what I'm doing better than ever. So I gepatscht extensively and taken away, three things.

Spring is approaching and I stumbled upon a spring themed limited edition by Catrice just yesterday. Lucky me what the first one to spot the display. I bought two nailpolish, Which turned out to be rubbish (meh!) and one blush, Which turned out to be instant love! XP


The gloss were me brightly and there were no testers. At the lipstick times better now I say nothing ... Of the nail polish I found only two interesting. Unfortunately, both are extremely streaky in order to cover and not even with three layers completely. The light brown ( Walk in the Woods ) I can live without that yet, but the coral (Coral 's Enchanted Garden ) just looks disgusting. Evil Catrice! Am I wrong, or has diminished the quality of the paints with the last collections extreme? The choice of colors (almost white lilac, coral, beige, brown, purple), I also found redundant and boring. My personal highlight: the Rouge consisting of a faint, rosy Koralleton and a matte peach, very fresh and springlike. are carrying pictures to follow! ♥

what You've risen from this collection and if so what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment