Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rikers Island Schedule,

reading

I was once asked what I consume as weekly or regular print media - and, well, I fear that my darlings about magazines / newspapers are anything but exciting:) But I also show anyway (so you can finally convince you of how boring I am * lol *):


Wirtschaftswoche The Geil section (* irony off *) I even subscribed. ne way business daily with a dose of much blah, Is coming every week out - this time on the cover: empty bottle aka Axel Weber.

€ on Sunday (newspaper)


Economic Again something (I should get a life down the ...); € appears weekly, also subscribed.
In Asia
appears every few months and really treated all sorts of issues that have to do with Asia - which I personally find very exciting. This time with his contribution to the King of Thailand:


What magazines / newspapers you read to?


0 comments:

Post a Comment